PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Geographic location”: If you use any location-enabled products or services, you may be sending us location information. When you use a location-enabled service, we may collect and process information about your precise geographical location, such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device.
When you logging in or registering to the site, we collect:
- Your e-mail address;
- A list of all songs and playlists in your digital music library, your profile name as well as avatar image of your profile;
We refer to this information as “User’s Music Data”.
The Site uses Discogs’ API but is not affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Discogs. ‘Discogs’ is a trademark of Zink Media, LLC."
We may obtain additional information from publicly available sources where you have agreed for your information to be shared with third parties. We refer to this information as “Public Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use User’s Music Data to provide user’s with the ability to discover relevant records and stores.
We use your e-mail to communicate with you when you register as a Seller.
We use the Device Information to improve and optimize experience of our Site. For example, by being able to showing record stores nearby to you, gathering generating analytics about how you browse and interact with the Site or saving time on logging in to the site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information, unless you explicitly ask us to do so.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to provide you with ability to use the Site -- let Buyers discover vinyl records by matching their music collections and make record easier for record Sellers, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
We will maintain Personal Information for our records for 1 year after last activity on the Site or unless and until you ask us to delete this information or revoke access to it via third-party sites with which the the Site interoperates.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com